So, I was going to go on a huge rant about my horrible no good very bad day... but I decided to spare you.
I'll sum it up... I've been frustrated lately trying to make sure that Livi gets in the school that is in my neighborhood so that she doesn't get zoned to a Memphis school. The reason that there is any question about what school she gets "zoned" to is that Chris(her daddy, my "fiance") had me put his utilities (in Memphis) in my name because he doesn't have any identification. So, it's been a real hassle and a headache trying to get my name off the account. And until I get my name off of it, Livi can't go to the "good" school that is a walking distance of maybe 5 minutes, driving distance of 1 minute from the home that I have lived in for~ 20 years.::sigh::
So, as the tension rose today..all I wanted to do was dye up another batch of Rainbowlicious... and me being ole dummy Jess! decided that it was fine to carry a sopping wet cotton ball of purple dye right across the yellow section to get to where the purple should be.... I mean, what could possibly go wrong with that, right? I DID make it through red, orange, yellow, green, light blue, and dark blue without any drops of color landing anywhere unintentionally.
But never the less... now I have skeins of Rainbowlicious that have a dirty yellow section... BOO!!!
On a more positive note
I had wound up 21 (10 of 20 and 10 of 40... plus one 40 for myself)
and since 21 is too much to dye at one time, I only dyed half. So I already have skeins wound up and waiting to dyed.
However, since I was planning on doing them all rainbow... I just grabbed a bunch of random ones to dye. I have no idea what percentage of the messed up ones are 40 or 20. I think they were mostly 40 though.
So,anyway... I am going to bed... Good night all!