See!! I really have been tatting! I've been so busy already with school that I've barely had any time to get on here and read through the blogs. I do miss being able to see what everyone is working on though. It is my last semester though, so with 4 Biology classes... I have my hands full :o)
But, I have made time to work on a few things. These two, the one above and the one below are two of the ideas that I've been playing with. I know that my Starflower design is very basic and maybe slightly "boring". But, these are far from it, well, atleast the top one is far from it.
I would like to provide the pattern, but I'll either need to make arrangements with someone who is proficient in drawing diagrams/ writing up patterns.... or wait until I can work on it myself.
Update! This is looking like it may get done sooner than I could have ever dreamed. Thanks to someone awesome. Look forward to this one. :o)
This one below, is fairly simple,at least compared to the one above. If you would like to do it, then the pattern is simple to give you. The basic pattern is still the same. If you noticed, on the original pattern, all of the stitch counts are the same between each of the picots with the only exception being the half number of stitch directly above the clover.
This means that you could easily enlarge or decrease the size of the pattern. (By varying the number of stitches between picots)
With this one, I was running out of thread, so I made it into more a square, but it would look nice as a five pointed motif as well. :o)
On a more personal note:
Livi and I got haircuts! We donated the hair to Locks of Love.
Here is Livi's before and after pictures. Isn't she sweet!
I haven't taken my picture yet. But I will take one and share it soon.