Saturday, April 14, 2012

Memphis Tigers

So, The University of Memphis is 100 years old now.  To celebrate they started putting up these tiger statues last semester.  They are actually pretty cool.  There are going to be 100 of them total.  I don't know how many there are so far, but I know that they are selling statues (I *think* for $50,000 a piece) so not only are the statues all over Memphis, but all over the city.  Here are some of the tiger statues that I have passed on my way to class.







pretty cool huh??

Alright, I'm going off for the weekend again. Maybe while I'm around town I'll try to take some more pictures of tigers that are at some of the businesses that have bought them!

OH!! I'm also thinking about "employing" Livi.  Would anyone else be excited to see "Custom Livi threads"? 
For $10, you choose 1, 2, 3, or 4 colors (of the dyes that I have on hand) and Livi will dye you a custom skein.  $3 from every sale will go straight to Livi's piggy bank and I will include a 4X6 glossy of her dyeing the thread which will be signed by the artist herself!

I think it will be fun for Livi above all else. :o)

If there is interest I'll put up a listing on Monday when I get back from my weekend excursion and take my quiz Monday morning.

Have a good weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment