Sunday, August 5, 2012

Don't You Forget About Me...

Excuse me.  I'm having a Breakfast Club moment........


Okay, I'm good now.

I got another inspired colorway done this weekend.  I know I have my list of redyes to get through.  But I just really wanted to do something new.... and this was it. :o)

"Forget Me Not" was inspired by Nenneral 

Because this is an inspired colorway... it wouldn't be fair to not to offer it in my Etsy shop.
So, I have added 5 skeins of size 20
3 skeins of size 40
2 skeins of size 60
and 
1 skein of size 80


If those are all gone and you would still like to purchase one.  I do have more. 
^ You like my positive outlook on this colorway... I am expecting them to move. lol



Hope everyone is well!!



33 days until Tat Days.... EEEKK!!!

<3

As a teaser for those attending Tat Days:
Here is a small look into my Tat Days stash.
:o)
Just for fun:
How many colorways do you recognize?
Which ones do you suppose are new?



4 comments:

  1. The new one looks like a sun in a blue sky - I only know that from memory as we've not seen the sun for ages over here. Rain and clouds galore but no sun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see pink lemonade, serendipity, and Blue Ridge for sure! Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely thread Jess! I'm a bit envious of all you folks going to tat days. Having a chance to meet you in real life and so many others who share their love of tatting on line would be a treat.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! Forget Me Not is beautiful! I can't wait to get my hands on it. Hmmm bread or thread? That is the question...... I guess it's a good thing I bake!

    ReplyDelete