Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Scanner Woes...

I'm starting to feel that my scanner hates the color pink....

For instance, the blue and gray ones on the left are fairly true to life though dull than the actual threads (according to my screen) but the middle ones... nothing compared to real life. That pink... is HOT pink...like a bright pink. The on the right, that dingy looking purple... is actually more pink while still being purple in nature. Does that make sense?

So... BOO on you scanner!  

Anyway, I need to get some studying done now, but I'm  hoping to get these in the shop by the end of the day. :o)

So, trust me, they are beautiful even if these pictures make them look like [insert your favorite word you say when something just looks awful].


5 comments:

  1. Have you experimented with the settings on the scanner software? I use 300 dpi most of the time. Just a thought!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I have is a Kodak printer/ scanner mix. But I have no idea how to get it to respond to my computer. So, I rely on transferring the images from a memory card to the computer. Maybe all the swapping is losing quality.
    But as far as changing the settings on the scanner itself, I'll have to play with it and see what i can do.

    That's a good idea though, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another thought - I do have them from time to time. Try looking for an update to the driver. That's another trick.
    On another note - I can't subscribe to comments on your blog today. Nor on my sister's either. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another thought - I do have them from time to time. Try looking for an update to the driver. That's another trick.
    On another note - I can't subscribe to comments on your blog today. Nor on my sister's either. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm starting to think that the biggest problem is my laptop screen. I just came downstairs to the desktop and they look a lot better on this screen.

    That is strange about the comment situation. However, I've noticed I can subscribe on some and not others. I will look at the settings and see if that's one.

    ReplyDelete