Wednesday, January 4, 2012

new camera






For Christmas, I got a new camera.  I was not expecting it at all, so I'm still a little in shock over it.  It's a pretty nice camera, but like all cameras... will take some getting used to.  So here are some of Jon's patterns from Elegant Tatting Gems.  The Green and Gold one I actually did weeks ago, just never showed it.  The other I did only the other day.  I really love it because it's so brightly colored.  However, since I'm still getting used to the camera, I don't feel like that is something that you can really see from these photos.  But I used Lizbeth size 40 Lemon, Azalea Md., and Lime Green.  I'm going to try photographing that one again tomorrow outside in the sunlight against a dark background to see if that will work better.  It'll be worth the extra work, because this piece is probably my favorite just because it's so brightly colored. :o)

4 comments:

  1. I've had my new camera for about three years now, and I still don't get it! Every once in a while I'll take a really great picture, and I think I'll remember what I did to get my perfect shot... nope! I think I'm camera challenged! Maybe I'll learn something from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what kind of camera is it? I am looking for a new camera, and so i am asking tatters which cameras they are using.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon, it's a Fujifilm Finepix, HS20 EXR. I don't know what all that means, but that's what it says. It's a pretty big camera, and has 30X zoom which pretty good.

    Diane, I know what you mean, my last few cameras have been real finicky. Hopefully this one will be better. Only time will tell though. :o)

    ReplyDelete