Monday, December 10, 2012

Craftster.org Just Thread It Challenge


I set up this little tatted arrangement from some of my newest tattings.  
This is for a craftster.org challenge entry.  

It's cute, right?

Right now I am wishing that the rainbow butterfly looked better with the Punk Princess Flower, but that's alright.  The items needed to be crafted with in the last month, and these are what I have that qualify. :o)

Unfortunately, I am new to craftster, and can't post picutres yet.  So, y'all get to see this cute little arrangement as well. :o)

6 comments:

  1. Very cute!
    I was meaning to ask you if you ever entered anything into the challenge!
    Luckily, the mods will come along and add your photos for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant to do something bigger and actually just one piece, but this works. :o)

      Delete
  2. I might change the placement just a bit...the butterfly to the right, left, or even top would show its wings more than overlapping it with the pink seems to. Lovely tatting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of Craftster.org. Your arrangement looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am like Diane I have never heard of them, I hope they like your gorgeous collection and I think the butterfly looks gorgeous, do keep it in.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete