Thursday, December 27, 2012

Birthday, Christmas, first dance colorway

Well, first off, my birthday was interesting to say the least.  It started out perfectly.  My dad made waffles, and they were delicious.  Then around mid morning I got a call from my Step Mother in Law, she wanted to know if I could watch my 14 month old niece because her mother wanted her to go with her to some bar and the sister in law was pulling a double.  She said she'd pay me and I'm not one to turn down any baby time.
So, I went and picked up Chloe, and she went to lunch with us.  Now, I wanted Enchiladas at home, but Livi insisted that I go to El Porton's for lunch so that they could put cream up my nose.
Chloe made an absolute mess but that's alright.  Then she took a nice nap.  During that time, Livi fussed and fussed about wanting Chloe to be up so that they could play together. :o(
When she did finally wake up, it was evident that she is teething because she was extremely cranky.  (Great! right?)
Needless to say, I was relieved to see her go when SMIL came and got her.

Then I took myself to WalMart to get a Redbox movie and popcorn because I was pooped out and just wanted to veg-out!
We watched Seeking a Friend for the End of the World, it was the highlight of my evening. :o)

I did however use the babysitting money from the SMIL to get Livi a couple more Christmas presents because this month has been extremely slow in the shop and I was feeling really bad about how little I was able to get her. Her dad did pull through at the very last minute and she didn't feel deprived but, that's a different story and I don't feel like going into it now. :o)


I love this picture!  One of my presents to her was one of my old cameras and as you can see, she loved it :o)

I should have taken a picture of my one present, it was pretty funny, it was a bag of M&Ms from my Mom. But, I wasn't expecting anything, so it was a nice surprise.  However, Livi did eat them for me.  I have always said that everything I get ends up going to her. So, it's only right that she ended up getting my one Christmas present, right? lol :o)  


So, then yesterday, I finally got around to winding Livi some skeins to dye to pay for her dance lessons next month!  She did a great job too!! 




I asked her what she wanted to name this one and she decided on "Livi's Ballet Shoes"
So I present my Starflower design in size 40 "Livi's Ballet Shoes"


Didn't she do wonderfully????




9 comments:

  1. She did do a fantastic job!! I love her color choices :) If she is still dying some Feb. I will pick some up then. My daughters birthday is in 17 days and just like you, everything goes to her. But my birthday is in Feb and I'm asking for thread money :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Birthday to your daughter!! Thread money is always a good birthday present! :o)

      Delete
  2. Aw, she did a great job! She picked great colors...and I love the name. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think she did fabulous as well!! :o)

      Delete
  3. Fabulous dye job by Livi!! And the name suits it perfectly!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful thread with the perfect name. She's learning well from her Mom! Karen in OR

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to see her helping you, great name for the thread.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely thread color. She picked very lovely colors. Always like the purples and pinks together. The name is suited well for the thread.

    ReplyDelete