Monday, April 2, 2012

Rainbow-licious just got a makeover!!!

Here is the new Rainbowlicious!! It was going to be Rainbowlicious Xtreme, but it just looks like a more proper Rainbowlicious!

This batch has been a major success I think.  The colors are vivid and crisp.  There are a minimum of "white holes"  I am very proud of this batch!!







The only thing that I am not crazy about: the seemingly long blue section.  I was trying to do a blue and dark blue (for the whole blue and indigo thing...)  But apparently my Brilliant Blue and Lapis dyes are pretty much the same.... go figure!

There were 8 dyes in total.  I know ROY G BIV would only make 7, but I added a more pinkish purple so that it could easily wrap back around to red :o)



7 comments:

  1. Oh! Another pretty one. Karen in OR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Livi must be a great helper; your dying session was a great success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, and it looks like you have the perfect amount of blue! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lovely bright rainbow indeed!

    My first batch of rainbow HDT turned out more like pastels. Congratulations on such a great batch. Isn't dyeing fun?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like fabulous fun to me!!! Gorgeous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great!!! Don't worry about ...what...?;-)

    ReplyDelete