Thursday, April 12, 2012

Barter Update!!

So!!!! An update on the barter situation for RJU 001, I still have 2 skeins 1 skein of size 20 and either 1 or 2 skeins of size 40 depending whether or not I hear back from one person.  1 skein of size 40.  (as of April 13th 8:45 am Central Standard Time)  As of April 16th 11:39 PM, I have no size 40 left, but somehow I have two skeins of size 20. 

So feel free to make a barter offer for them.  I'll take offers until they are all gone.

I did receive my first bartered item today and I love it!!!
It's from Diane and I have already started putting it to work!!

It's holding my skeins while they wait for their ultimate fate!
Thank you Diane!! I really love the bag! 

One of these days I will learn how to sew... but it'll be awhile lol

And I did get a picture of the iris today:
notice my blue hand... I am not please with how that happened!!

I know I have proclaimed my love for Pearl Ex Powders so many times that you probablly tired of hearing about them.  BUT!! I was holding the turquoise canister in one hand, it was opened already. Then I tried to be superwoman and open my "Versamarker", watermarker pen with the other hand.  This of course did not happen, so I tried holding the top with the hand that had the open canister of pearl ex powder and pull the pen out of its top.  And POOF : a cloud of pearl ex all of over my pants, desk and hand.  The really amazing this about Pearl Ex powders is that it takes so little powder to really make an impact.  in fact, if you look at the bottle, you wouldn't think that any of it was missing.  If you look at my desk, you'd think the canister/ bottle would have to be empty lol

The downside to pearl ex... it's just mica pigments, so unless you provide a glue, it will fade away.  Which really is a good thing for my hands and desk, but it drives me crazy because I really love the colors and would love to have thread that was tat-able but was colored with pearl ex. :o)


pretty flower though right??


Alright Good night!!

And in case you missed it: I have an active coupon in the Etsy shop right now.  The code is buried in my 100th post :o)



ALSO!!!!  I mentioned yesterday about having some size 80 that I will dyeing, however I forgot to add that its Lizbeth thread.  I also got some balls of size 60, but of course Lizbeth doesn't make that size, so those are DMC Cordonnett. But that will be something to look forward to, at least I am looking forward to it!  


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jess,

    I'd be happy to barter for your remaining #40 skein. Hope I'm not too late.

    Pls write me at
    arty.valerie@gmail.com

    Thanks, Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like the bag! I think they're great for holding projects, and I have made quite a few of them. I'm looking forward to seeing your new threads!

    ReplyDelete