Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Some fall break...

I'm being tested tomorrow on my knowledge of acetylcholine (along with nicotinic receptors and muscarinic receptors), epinephrine, norepinephrine, isoproterenol, and dopamine, and opiods, and CNS depressants and stimulants.... Pharamacology sounds fun doesn't it? I got a whole list of other fancy words I need to study for my microbiology lab midterm tomorrow too.... And blow me down and call me shorty... by golly I got me a BioOrganic test on Thursday.  It must be my lucky week :o) That lovely test will be on Nucleic Acids... woohoo!






But even with all the studying, I did manage to tat this lovely thing this weekend.  It's 2 pieces of the pattern Flower Patch by Mary Konior, in Lizbeth size 40 Mountain Breeze.  I want to do at least 2 more and make it a bookmark... but I may do a mat of it... who knows?

2 comments: