Thursday, November 15, 2012

Meeting the Challenge

So, yesterday, I was publically challenged by our very own Fox.
Who challenged me with this:
Of course, I could not ignore this.  I am impulsive after all.  


When I don't have 2 lab reports, a scientific paper, and an immunology test to deal with (Ater next Tuesday) I will play more with these colors.
I really REALLY like how my leaf came together.  
(Which of course is Frivole's design!)

I have very few skeins of this particular batch, feel free to email me to inquire about them.  They will most likely not make it to my shop. Only because there are so few.  I will be doing another batch where I try for more green. :o)

I


12 comments:

  1. that is a very good match for the leaves. you did very well with the leaf tatting too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours. How do you find time for it all?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superior Swimmingly Stupendous Sorrel Splendour (apologies for my superlatives, little miss and I have been reading Dr Seuss' ABCs)...really love the colors and it's a beautiful match :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours came out well! It's got that feel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Impressively well matched Jess! You're a true thread artist.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colours, I saw Fox's challenge and you have meet it wonderful, hope she agrees. Brilliant leaf and those colours really set the leaf alive.
    Well done
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  7. Impulsive and fast! Wow, woman! I am beginning to think you have a big "S" on the tights under your shirt. Beautiful and right on! I am wowed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Challenge well met! Was the Secret Santa winner going to get posted today?

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely beautiful, the colors blend nicely and definitely are perfect for the challenge! You did a nice job !

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw this on Fox's blog - amazing, your thread is excellent! Congratulations :-)

    ReplyDelete