Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well, most of my classes yesterday were cancelled, so I actually had some tatting time.  So nice!
So, I did this:  (I did hear, do one in SeaGlass right?)
Originally, I was going to do another one of Jane's Button Brooches, but I like this button, and I didn't want to hide it, so I did something a little different. I love how the chains look all boxy.  This has not been blocked at all, so that's just how it turned out. I think it's the tube beads that's causing it.

Anyway THEN I found some abandoned motifs and put them on ornaments:

 
This Gold one, I just made up one.  I finished this one with a tassel. 

I took a seprate thread and fed it through the picots and tied to keep it secure.  I like it a lot!



I tatted this one last year, in Lizbeth's Blue Ice.


Anyway!  Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Americans!
Don't eat too too much!
If you go out shopping tomorrow, please be safe!

Check yesterdays post for a very special coupon!!


6 comments:

  1. Love the ornaments! Happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ornaments! and the picots on the brooch give it a really cool effect =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your boxy chains, that is a nice offset to the look of the pretty button.
    Happy thanksgiving to you dear friend. May your day be filled with good things and peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving, Jess. Hope it was a wonderful day for you and your family.
    xxooxx
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great button motif!!! :)
    And wonderful ornaments!! :)

    ReplyDelete