Wednesday, January 18, 2012

slowly opening...

Well, I officially have an Etsy shop.  Because my camera is still with Fuji, I am not able to take beautiful photos like I'd like, so it's only showing scans of the threads.  BUT at least I started it, it needs a lot of work, but that will come with time. Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither will Tat-ilicious Threads.

I only have the pastel rainbow colored threads and the bold pink/orange ones up right now... just because it's late, and I'm tired, so I'm going to bed, and hopefully I'll get my mom's camera out tomorrow and take some better pictures of the others and get them in the shop!

Hope everyone out there in Tat-land is doing well!!

2 comments:

  1. WOO goof job on even starting, some people just talk about opening their little shop, only a handful do it. so congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I know what you mean, I was afraid if I kept waiting and putting it off that it would never actually get done.

    ReplyDelete