Sunday, October 23, 2011

Yes U Can Update plus some design ideas...

Since I don't have any test to obsess over right now, I got some tatting done.  So here is a not so good scan of my progress on the "Yes U Can" doily:

So, as you can probably see, I have only a couple more flowers to do. I have already done the other rainbow taffy flower, I just need to do the 2 remaining yellow flowers.  I will probably finish this before I go to bed.  I'm please with it.  I say that this is not a good scan because it slid a bit when I closed the lid on the scanner and it distorted it a little. 

My mom has "hired" me sweetly so tat some ornaments for the Christmas cards she is going to send out this year.  This has inspired me to design something new.  Here are some of the ideas that I've been kind of playing with:
I messed up on the bow, which is why I kind of scratched one of them out.  Also, I wasn't too impressed with the top corner design, which is why it looks like the one below it.  I like the idea of the others... I just need to sit down and figure out what stitch counts will work I guess.  BUT, what do y'all think so far? 

No comments:

Post a Comment