Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hair Clips

So, I mentioned these the other day, well... one of them anyways.  I liked it so much that I did another one but with a different pattern.  The Zebra one with the greenish button is the pattern that I blogged about on my last post.  But the confetti colored one is the Mary Konior Rosette that was on one of her patterns. I can't remember the name though. Until I get an actual camera, I can only show scans. Scans are nice and all but for something like a hair clip, being able to see the actual three dimensional shape is also nice.
Livi wore the Zebra one to school today and I wore the confetti one today. We both got compliments :o)
Also, the hair clips have 3 holes in them so I just sewed the tatting onto the hair clip via those holes. :o)  My mom thinks I should also glue them on the back just to be sure, but I'm a little apprehensive to do so just because I don't want the glue to ruin (discolor) my tatting in the long run.

1 comment: