Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Yes I can!!

So, not that I actually think anyone has just been sitting on the edge of their seats to see this but...  here is overdue update on my Yes U can doily:

Over all... I really like it. It was a little difficult to sew in the ends but I managed, and it feels pretty stable, so that's good.  I really like the colors.  I don't know why but I've been craving yellows. Maybe it's the fall season?
And this tiny thing I managed to tat while waiting at the doctor's office today.  It's Lizbeth size 80 Grape Splash.  It's SOO cute! Oh, and if you don't recognize it, it's Dress Trim by Mary Konior.

I really LOVE the Mary Konior book and all the patterns in it... but I'm looking forward to trying out new books in the future.  That's what I'm asking Santa for this year :o) especially since he's already been asking what I want. Any suggestions??

No comments:

Post a Comment